The most recent social media Analytics demonstrate how Instagram is powerfully engaging the audience. In 2023, Instagram will be most widely used Social media marketing platform. Knowing it already, you want to make use of it more.
Nowadays, reality affects you in a somewhat different way, am I correct? Even though you devote a lot of time and attention into writing and publishing high-quality blogs, nobody is reading what you have to say.
Other marketers suffer the same fate, due to their failure in choosing the optimum/Best time to post on Instagram.
It is one of the key causes of the inconsistent engagement rates. Simple logic dictates that in order for your audience to interact with your post, it should go live when they are most likely to be using Instagram.
Best Times to Post on Instagram:
- Monday: 5 AM, 11 AM, 12 PM, 1 PM
- Tuesday: 7 AM, 8 AM, 9 AM, 10 AM
- Wednesday: 5 AM, 6 AM, 9 AM, 10 AM, 11 AM
- Thursday: 6 AM, 11 AM, 12 PM, 1 PM
- Friday: 7 AM, 2 PM, 3 PM, 4 PM
- Saturday: 6 AM, 8 AM, 9 AM, 10 AM
- Sunday: 1 AM, 6 PM, 7 PM, 8 PM
For Best Social media Marketing Training – www.digitaltoppers.com