Chai Waale – SEO Food Blogger
- Maximizing site traffic by utilizing Search Engine Optimization keywords.
- Generating, researching, and pitching ideas for posts.
- Writing, editing, publishing, and promoting content.
- Promoting new posts using advertisements, emails, social media, and other methods to alert and attract new readers.
- Advocating and educating others about interests, products, or services.
- Inviting other bloggers, experts, or other notable guests to contribute content to the webpage.
- Monitoring responses to posts via the website, social media, or other platforms to better understand the audience.
- Staying current on industry trends for possible opportunities to attract new readers or create stronger, more engaging content.
- Bachelor’s degree in English, communications, marketing, or related field.
- Exceptional writing, research, and communication skills.
- Creativity and adaptability.
- Strong understanding of the target audience and industry trends.
- Proficiency with computers, especially content management software, social media platforms, MS Office, and SEO keywords, a basic understanding of HTML.
For more details about the job, SEO Food Blogger – Chai Waale.
URL Factory – Online Marketing Executive
- Prospecting Industry wise leads.
- Creating profiles of USA Clients through gathering the information from the websites.
- Finding accounts, build leads and get contact details, Email Research, Data Analyzing.
- Work in Sales Navigator, Apollo.io and Zoom Info for Scraping Accounts & Contacts.
- Lead Generation and Verification through LinkedIn search.
- Researching the procured data to obtain contact details such as Designations, multiple contact names, Emails, Phone numbers etc.
- Build and maintain lead lists for New Business.
- Email Identification.
- Email Marketing Create, send and monitor email campaign results.
- Profiling companies across industries based on revenue, employee strength and geography.
For more details about the job, Online Marketing Executive – URL Factory.
Elite Elevators – SEO Specialist
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Expertise in ON OFF Page SEO activities.
- Identifying and implementing strategies to increase website traffic through organic
- search listings without being blacklisted.
- Proven SEM experience managing PPC campaigns across Google and other Search
- Handling all aspects of SEO, SMO and different ways of link building.
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer
- Technical Analysis and Audit of the website. Good knowledge of Google webmaster
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments.
- Knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO and SEM.
- Should have a good understanding of the digital environment and the opportunities for
- using social media.
Skills Required :
- Excellent communication and team player skills.
- Ability to handle international clients.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and handle clients.
For more details about the job, SEO Specialist – Elite Elevators.