BCC Martech – Digital Marketing Specialist
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
Requirements and skills:
- Proven working experience in digital marketing
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g., DART, Atlas)
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
For more details about the job, Digital Marketing Specialist – BCC Martech.
Sign Up Advertising Solutions – Social Media Marketing Specialist
- Creating written pieces that are sharp, memorable, and effective at prompting readers to take action.
- Collaborating with Videographers and Multimedia Designers to ensure that posts are engaging.
- Optimizing content for publication across various social media sites.
- Scheduling copy for release at optimal times.
- Monitoring users’ engagement with and feedback on every post.
- Analyzing and reporting on the effects of publications.
- Maintaining a secure database of all login credentials.
- Remaining abreast of changes to all pertinent social media applications.
- Exploring the potential value of social media sites that are not yet in our repertoire.
- Liaising with the client.
- Finding out trends on social media & digital space & creating content around that.
- Bachelor’s degree in any field.
- 2-3 years of work experience will be preferred.
- Demonstrate the ability to understand the engagement metrics and KPI’s.
- Sound knowledge of social media apps.
- Outstanding proofreading and editing skills.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to write catchy content.
- In-depth understanding of various social media platforms and their algorithm changes.
- Outstanding brand awareness experience will be preferred.
- A keen eye for details.
For more details about the job, Social Media Marketing Specialist – Sign Up Advertising Solutions.