- Build, plan and implement the overall digital marketing strategy.
- Manage the strategy.
- Manage and train the rest of the team.
- Stay up to date with the latest technology and best practices.
- Manage all digital marketing channels.
- Measure ROI and KPIs.
- Prepare and manage a digital marketing budget.
- Oversee all the company’s social media accounts.
- Manage and improve online content, considering SEO and Google Analytics.
- Build an inbound marketing plan.
- Forecast sales performance trends.
- Motivate the digital marketing team to achieve goals.
- Monitor competition and provide suggestions for improvement.
Social Media Marketing
UG, PG – Any Degree
0 to 1 year
For more details about the job, Shathayu Ayurveda – Digital Marketing Executive.