Cartrabbit – Digital Marketing Specialist
- Plan and implement growth strategies that result in revenue growth.
- Develop strategic plans for our software product websites, including but not limited to providing recommendations on campaign support, site architecture, and keyword analysis opportunities.
- Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across the major search channels to improve rankings
- Use web analytics data from a number of sources to evaluate the effectiveness of traffic-building initiatives and provide recommendations for improvements in content marketing, user experience, and conversion.
- Monitor and administer web analytics dashboards, reports, and key reporting tools, and point out key areas of importance in accordance alight to the organic search strategy.
- Provide SEO analysis and recommendations for content development in coordination with SEO performance goals
- Evaluate, analyze, and document content relationships to identify gaps and duplication
- Help to create and support marketing content to socialize and use for social media purposes (e.g. customer videos briefs, customer case studies, blog posts, posts from analysts and customers)Implement link-building campaigns in coordination with client SEO goals
- Leverage an in-depth understanding of our buyer’s journey to develop and optimize SEO traffic. Providing Insights on content strategy aligned with short-term and long-term marketing targets
- Collaborate with the developers to make sure that SEO best practices are met. This also includes providing technical SEO recommendations on making our sites more accessible for search engines to crawl and index.
- Experience – 1 to 2 years.
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing, information science, or a related field from an accredited institution of higher learning
- Experience in content for the web and organic search audience Advanced knowledge of WordPress and Google Sheets
- Experience with analytics (Google Analytics), rank monitoring, and database tools, including the leading SEO software tools.
- Familiarity with Google Search Console tools.
- Plus past experience with SEO editorial content marketing.
For more details about the job, Digital Marketing Specialist – Cartrabbit.